Click on Drop Down Boxes for Individual Sports and for Schedules and Times
BMS Athletic Director: Spencer Reeves
E-mail Contact: email@example.com
Athletics are open to any 6th, 7th or 8th grader who meets the NC eligibility requirements. (Exception: Football is open to only 7th and 8th graders)
Requirements to participate (NC Rules):
- Must have had a physical dated within the past year. (This must remain on file with the school)
- Must have purchased an insurance policy provided by the school system, for $15.
- Must have passed 3 of the 4 required courses for promotion
- Must have been in attendance at least 85% of the previous semester (No more than 13 absences)
- $45 Athletic Fee (Total cost of Insurance and Athletic Fee $60)
For each new school year ALL student athletes are required to purchase a supplemental insurance policy provided through the school system. The cost is $15 per athlete and covers all athlete participation for that school year. This policy is a requirement for athletes who make teams; it is not a requirement for tryouts.
Click here for: Athletic Insurance Form
SPORTS PHYSICALS INFORMATION
For each new school year ALL student athletes are required to have an updated sports physical on file with the BMS athletic department. Students cannot participate in any tryouts or practices until this physical is turned in.
If you have questions please call the school office at 646-3442.